Four differently challenging routes lead from Ischgl to Galtür at the 11th Silvrettatrailrun 3000 on 15 July 2023. Mountain running professionals can try their hand at the "marathon up a three-thousand-metre peak", i.e. the "hard" distance with 40.1 kilometres over 1,800 metres of altitude difference up the almost 3,000-metre-high Kronenjoch. If that is too strenuous for you, you can try one of the three varied, shorter trail running distances. At the finish line, the fastest athletes can look forward to total prize money of 14,000 euros, which will be divided equally between men and women. In addition to the individual rankings over the four distances, prizes will also be awarded to the fastest teams and the largest group. The race is part of the "Austrian Mountain Running Cup 2023". Good to know: Anyone who takes part in the Silvretta Trail Run 3000 automatically donates five euros of their entry fee to the charity partner "Wings for Life". Saving tip: Those who register by 1 March 2023 pay a reduced entry fee of 31 instead of 61 euros for the "Light" route and 41 instead of 71 euros for the "Medium" and "Hard" routes. All information and registration are now available at www.silvrettarun3000.com.
Galtür is the destination
Whether you are an experienced hobby athlete or a marathon runner - at the 11th Silvrettatrailrun 3000, all runners, depending on their fitness level, can choose one of four impressive trail running routes from Ischgl to Galtür. Stunning mountain scenery and a nature experience are included. In addition to the "Hard" route (40.1 kilometres and 1,800 metres in altitude), there is a choice of "Small" (11.2 kilometres and 306 metres in altitude), "Light" (19.36 kilometres and 873 metres in altitude) and "Medium" (29.9 kilometres and 1,482 metres in altitude). "The ongoing, as well as international popularity of the Silvretta Trail Run 3000 shows us that our event has become a popular date on the running calendar. And this year we are once again able to cater for all types of runners with four different demanding distances," says TVB Managing Director Thomas Köhle. The classification of teams of four and groups will also remain the same: In the team classification, one participant competes on each course, the times are added up and the fastest team wins. The first three teams are rewarded with prize money. The challenge cup for groups is awarded to the largest group, regardless of time and distance.
Youngsters at the start
Mini athletes from the age of four can get their first taste of racing on the day before the Silvretta Trail Run 3000: divided into age groups, the youngsters will start on 14 July 2023 at the Silvretta Kids Run presented by Volksbank Tirol with start/finish in Galtür from 5 pm on the "Mini" (450 metres), "Midi" (1,000 metres) or "Maxi" (2,000 metres) courses. The most exciting thing is: Every participant will receive a medal and a small gift. The entry fee for kids is eight euros.
Do good by running!
At the 11th Silvretta Trail Run 3000, participants start for a charitable cause. How does it work? Five euros of the entry fee automatically are donated to the charity partner "Wings for Life", which uses the money to support research projects and clinical studies worldwide to heal patients with injured spinal cords or paraplegia. The Silvretta Trail Run 3000 has been one of the "Bronze Partners" of "Wings for Life" since 2017.
Further info and registration: www.silvrettatrailrun3000.com.
Date: 14 and 15 July 2023
· Friday, 14 July 2023 from 5.00 p.m.: Silvretta Kids Run with award ceremony, opportunity for late registration Silvrettatrailrun 3000, pasta party, course briefing by OC team
· Saturday, 15 July 2023: Start of Medium and Hard routes: 8.00 a.m.; Start of Small and Light routes for runners and Nordic walkers: 10.00 a.m.; Award ceremony for all classes: approx. 3.30 p.m.
· Small: 11,2 km / 306 Hm
· Light: 19,36 km / 873 Hm
· Medium: 29,9 km / 1.482 Hm
· Hard: 40.1 km / 1,800 hm
· Registration until 01.03.2023: 31 Euro (Light); 41 Euro (Medium/Hard)
· Registration until 01.06.2023: 41 Euro (Small/Light); 51 Euro (Medium/Hard)
· Registration until 10.07.2023: 51 Euro (Small/Light); 61 Euro (Medium/Hard)
· Registration from 11.07.2023: 41 Euro (Small); 61 Euro (Light); 71 Euro (Medium/Hard)
· Registration Trailrun SMALL: until 10.07.2023: 31 Euro or 41 Euro from 11.07.2023 onwards
· Registration for the Silvretta Kids Run: 8 Euro
· All registrations completed by 06.07.2023 will receive personalised start numbers.