Summer in Ischgl
Sports events, culinary events and more
Covered in metres-deep snow during winter, the landscape enchants all kinds of bikers and hikers in summer. Thanks to an immense number of hiking and biking routes! Under these conditions, it’s no surprise that the Paznaun is also an event location for several sports events. But fret no more, gourmets won’t come up short either when it comes to events during the summer months in Ischgl.
The event highlights in summer:
- Ironbike Festival: multi-day mountain bike festival with different formats and route lengths
- Silvrettarun 3000: trail run from Ischgl to Galtür – straight through the Tyrolean mountains
- Culinary Way of St. James: hiking to the huts in the Paznaun with the star chefs of the region
The sports highlights in summer are the Ironbike Festival and the Silvrettarun 3000 where professional and hobby athletes can test their athletic limits each year. In addition to the events, there is a diverse and extensive supporting programme for the whole family. And there are also competitions for young athletes at the Ironbike Festival and the Silvrettarun 3000.
You should visit the event highlights in summer if …
- … you love to hike and want to combine the next hike with some culinary pleasures.
- … you love an athletic challenge and want to take part in some of the hardest competitions the Tyrolean Alps have to offer.
- … you’d like to cheer on the amazing athletes and want to see them sweating.