Want something charming and sophisticated? Then this, probably the most stylish lodge in the Alps in Tyrol, is just the place - the contemporary Alpenhaus on the Idalp at 2300m altitude. This gourmet hub - one of the highest located in the Alps - is just a few metres away from the mountain stations for the Silvrettabahn and the Fimbabahn. Inside, Alpine style meets sophisticated, purist design - cow skins, wood and glass merge to create a harmonious and stylish atmosphere. The open fire and the wonderful mountain backdrop which you can enjoy from the panorama windows tempt to stay for a while.
Open from 25.06. - 19.09.2021
The 'Rule of 3' (tested, vaccinated or recovered) applies for visits to our Alpenhaus.
Valid a proof of testing:
- Digitally registered antigen self test (24 hours)*
- Antigen self test under supervision in your accommodation (48 hours)
- Antigen test in a test point in the state of Tirol (48 hours)
- PCR test (72 hours)
- In our Alpenhaus we don't offer Covid-19 tests
- Anyone who has received their first vaccine and it is day 22 after that first vaccination
- Anyone who has received two separate vaccination doses and it is day 22 after the full vaccination
- Anyone who has recovered from a COVID infection within the previous six months (doctor's or official documentation)
- Anyone who can provide evidence of having neutralising antibodies (not more than three months previous)
* Digitally registered antigen self tests do not apply in Switzerland