Celebrate the start of the winter season with Seeed
Experience the Top of the Mountain Opening Concert with Berlin’s cult band
>>> ALL IMPORTANT INFORMATION & SKI PASS RATES INCLUDING THE CONCERT <<<
>>> Shuttle busses on November 30th, 2019 (PDF-Download) <<<
In front of the stage: enthusiastic fans who celebrate every single song. On stage: ten musicians from Berlin who make the party crowd dance. This combination can only mean one thing: Seeed are in the house!
With their unique mixture of Dancehall, Reggae, Dub, Ska and Hip Hop, the cult band from Berlin has been rocking stages in Germany and abroad since 1998. Their hit singles like “Dickes B”, “Ding” or “Augenbling” have stormed the charts, earning the band three “Echo” awards plus one Caribbean Reggae Grammy.
One thing’s for sure: When Peter Fox and his fellow band members enter a stage, they’re sure to rock the house! H3: Spectacular winter opening in Ischgl
This November, fans will be able to catch their favourite band in a unique location. When Seeed celebrate the start of the winter season at the Top of the Mountain Concert Opening on November 30, 2019, they’re bound to melt the snow!
Luckily, there’s enough of the white stuff around. After all, two days before the concert, on November 28, the slopes of the Silvretta Arena will open their gates to all avid winter sports athletes. What to expect: 239 kilometres of uninterrupted slopes from Ischgl to Samnaun and two brand-new chairlifts with heated seats and covers …
The Top of the Mountain Concert Opening in a nutshell
- When: November 30, 2019
- Concert starts: 18:00
- Where: Silvrettabahn, ‘East’ car park
- Tickets: Day ski pass: EUR 69 (ski pass = concert ticket); With every ski pass valid for two days or more, admission to the concert is included.
You should definitely come to the Mountain Concert Opening with Seeed if ...
- … you would like to enjoy the first snow seasoned with a pinch of Dancehall, Dub and Hip Hop.
- … you want to put the Seeed lyrics “Wir shaken, was wir haben, bis morgens sieben Uhr” (“We’ll shake everything we’ve got until seven in the morning”) to a real-life test.
- … you would like to see your favourite band perform in the snow instead of in a concert hall.
Ready to party? The 2019/2020 winter season offers many more event highlights!