YSCLA - inclooded goods and services
*Prices per person and day in Euro incl. VAT.
*Facilities: TV with cable connection, hairdryer, room safe and telephone.
*Energy: The entire hotel building is shielded from cosmic rays & terrestrial radiation and electric smog.
*Relaxation: Free use of the YSCLA spa. Cosy bathing robes and slippers are provided in your room.
*Fitness: Sports enthusiasts can train for free in our small fitness room, which is equipped with the latest Technogym equipment.
*YSCLA luxurious half-board:
*Extensive gourmet buffet breakfast until 11:00 a.m.
*For those who want to enjoy a lie-in, we serve a small breakfast after 11:00 a.m. at the hotel bar
*Every day from 4:00 p.m. – afternoon snack in the lobby
*Multi-course gourmet menu in the evening, with a choice of courses
*A table is reserved just for you for the duration of your stay
*Ski pass service: You can get your ski passes conveniently at Reception – for the same price as the cable car cash-desks, without the waiting times.
*Guest ticket: ready for you to collect at Reception upon arrival.
*Wireless-LAN: free throughout the hotel
*Ski room with ski shoe heating (video-monitored)
*GARAGE: € 10,- per car/day
* Local taxes (€ 2.50 p.p./night) is added as an extra charge.
Our other services
* Our Celerina offers a special choice of more than 800 wines and champagners from Austria and all over the world.
* Our restaurant Stüva is honored with 18.5 Points at Gault Millau 2020 and 97 Points at a la Carte Guide 2020. Chef of the year 2019 - Benjamin Parth is waiting for your reservation.
* Bar-Lounge-Club Space73: Exquisite snacks and finger food, pizza & burgers as well as steaks and "grandes pièces" in sharing style are offered as well as the corresponding wines and fine champagnes
* Our Bistro GUXA awaits you with hearty home-style cooking at the highest level: from typical Tyrolean dishes to raclette and fondue