Max Giesinger at the Top of the Mountain Easter Concertback to overview
For Max Giesinger the “Top of the Mountain Easter Concert” is his Ischgl-Premiere! The talented singer and songwriter from Germany has never performed his hits on a ski slope. All the more reason for him to move the audience to sing along and dance on Easter Sunday. The former "The Voice of Germany"-contestant has now become an integral part of the German music scene. Hits such as "When she's dancing" or "80 million" have already topped the charts. Those who want to hear Max Giesinger's catchy songs live and in colour, are well-advised to get their tickets for the Easter concert in Ischgl now.
Earworm-guarantee on the piste: Top of the Mountain Easter Concert 2018
The Easter concert on 1 April 2018 will offer a unique open-air show with lots of emotion and guaranteed sing-along. Amidst the first rays of the spring sun and the sparkling snow of the Idalp, Max Giesinger will be performing his first concert in Ischgl bringing many of his hits with him. And that at 2,320 m above sea level. The perfect entertainment-combo: Fun on the pistes in Ischgl means not only top-class entertainment, but also optimal skiing conditions. From 23 November 2017, the ski area Silvretta Arena scores with 238 km of slopes all the way into Switzerland.
Top of the Mountain Easter Concert at a glance:
- When: 1 April 2018
- Concert starts: 13:00
- Where: In the biggest Open-Air-Arena, the Idalp, in the midst of the snow
- Price: 49 Euro for the day ski pass – concert admission is free
Tickets for the Top of the Mountain Easter Concert
- Day ski pass with free concert admission: Admission to the sensational concert by Max Giesinger is included in the price of the day ski pass!
- Cost: 49 euro for day ski pass and concert
Secured your day ski pass?
Be sure not to miss out on the Top of the Mountain Easter Concert if ...
- ... you have succumbed to the charm of Max Giesinger and want to finally see him live and up close.
- ... you want to savour the concert experience with optimal piste conditions all the way into spring.
- ... you and your friends and family want to spend Easter in a different way for once.
Feel like more Entertainment-Highlights? All Event-highlights of the winter season 2017/2018 in Ischgl ...