SKIPASSRATES INCLUDING THE CONCERT
ALL PRICES ARE IN €
|1 day||€ 65|
|2 days||€ 96|
|3 days||€ 125,00|
INFORMATION ABOUT TICKET PURCHASE
Entry with multi-day tickets:
- Season tickets Ischgl/Samnaun and Paznaun/Samnaun and all valid ski passes from 2 days allow holders to visit the concert.
Entry with day tickets:
- On the day of the concert, the daily ski pass incl. concert costs € 65.00 (event adult 1 day) per person for all categories (no children's or seniors' discount).
- The day tickets can also be bought already on Friday, pre-dated for Saturday.
- If the guest arrives on Saturday and visits the concert and goes skiing only on Sunday, the ticket "Event Adult 1 Day" (€ 65.00) pre-dated for Sunday, the 26.11.2017, must be bought.
SKI PASS ADVANCE PURCHASE
- Ski passes incl. concert admission can be bought locally from Monday 20 November 2017, from 08:00 to 12:00 and from 13:00 to 17:00 at the cash desk Silvrettabahn.
- From Thursday 23 November 2017, the cash desks of the Silvretta-, Fimba- and Pardatschgrat cable cars are open from 08:00 to 17:00.
CASH DESK OPENING HOURS, 25.11.2017 (day of the event):
- Silvrettabahn --> 08.00 am to 06.00 pm
- Fimbabahn, Pardatschgratbahn --> 08.00 am to 05.00 pm
We would request that all guests please arrive at the cashdesks in good time ahead of the start of the concert.
INFORMATION FOR TRAVEL ORGANISERS (BUS COMPANIES)
Coaches can only drive into Ischgl with a valid entry permit. This will be checked at the cable car in Kappl. All travellers need to purchase a valid date ticket for 25.11.2017 (if available) or show the tickets booked online, in order to receive an entry permit into Ischgl. Concert tickets must be purchased on the day of the concert at the cable cars Kappl.
SKI ASSOCIATION TICKETS
Holders of the Snow Card Tirol, the SnowPass Graubünden, the RegioCard Südbünden and the Freizeitticket Tirol will only be given a special rate for the day ticket of € 40.00 on the day of the concert when showing the guest card from Paznaun/Samnaun. The tickets are blocked on 25.11.2017 and a replacement ticket must be picked up at the box office.
LIMITED TICKET ISSUE
The Silvrettaseilbahn AG kindly asks for understanding that in case of the concert grounds threatening to become overcrowded, the sale of all or individual tickets will be limited.