Silvretta Kids Run
The Silvretta Kids Run presented by Volksbank Tirol takes place on Friday 13 July 2018 in Galtür at the sports and cultural centre. Start time is at 5.00 p.m.
3 routes of varying length – of course adapted to the age of the children and youth – are available for young runners to choose from at the Silvretta Kids Run presented by Volksbank Tirol. In order to contribute a little to the spirit of competition, the run also features professional timekeeping. This guarantees thrills and excitement!
THE 3 ROUTES:
Mini: approx. 450 m – Start and finish is the Galtür sports and cultural centre (for categories U6 and U8)
Midi: approx. 1,000 m – Start and finish is the Galtür sports and cultural centre (for categories U10 and U12)
Maxi: approx. 1,000 m – Start and finish is the Galtür sports and cultural centre (for categories U14 and U16)
Route map Silvretta Kids Run (PDF-Download)
REGISTRATION/ PRICES / CATEGORIES
The entry fee for all categories is € 7.00. Registration is done directly in the online-registration form by Thursday, 12 July 2018, 24:00. Late entries are possible directly on site between 3.30 p.m. and 4.30 p.m. at the sports and cultural centre.
At the award ceremony, everyone will be given a medal and a small gift - regardless of the speed with which they completed the route. Walking in-between is of course permitted.
- M/W U6 (born 2013 - 2014)
- M/W U8 (born 2011 - 2012)
- M/W U10 (born 2009 - 2010)
- M/W U12 (born 2007 - 2008)
- M/W U14 (born 2005 - 2006)
- M/W U16 (born 2003 - 2004)
- 3.30 – 4.30 p.m.: Bib numbers are issued and late entries accepted in the start finish area
(Galtür sports and cultural centre)
- Please state the selected route when picking up your bib number!
- 5.00 p.m. - Start of the Silvretta Kids Run presented by Volksbank Tirol
- 6.30 p.m. - Award ceremony as part of the Pasta Party in the sports and cultural centre
Every child we'll get vouchers for 1 meal and 1 drink together with their bib number.