By joining the Silvrettaseilbahn AG in Ischgl, you are laying the foundation for an exciting professional career. 3.5 years of apprenticeship / optional with additional apprenticeship qualification in electrical engineering Are you looking for a varied apprenticeship with great future prospects? You have manual and technical skills, you enjoy dealing with people and you are enthusiastic about a job in nature and the mountains. Then you are very welcome in our team.
Area of responsibility
- Operate and monitor cable car and lift systems
- Service for our guests and assistance in driving operations
- regular inspection and maintenance work
- analyze and rectify faults on cable cars and drag lifts
- keeping records for operation and maintenance
- read and prepare technical documents such as design drawings and circuit diagrams
- Additional training in the departments of electrical engineering, snowmaking, fleet management and metalworking
We generally recommend double apprenticeships with an additional apprenticeship qualification in the field of electrical engineering. This lasts four years in total.
What we expect
- completed compulsory school
- basic technical understanding
- skilled craftsmanship
- Reliability and a sense of responsibility, impeccable reputation
- physical and mental fitness and a head for heights
- Readiness for further development and education
- enjoy dealing with people
What we offer
- regulated working hours
- free, healthy and varied lunch menu during the winter season and discounted meals in summer
- Free Ischgl/Samnaun ski pass including all concerts
- 50% discount on admission to the Silvretta Therme, sauna, ice skating rink and fitness
- Free company transport from Landeck or, if required, free accommodation with WiFi and TV, cooking facilities
- Christmas gift
- work where others vacation
- numerous benefits, leisure and training opportunities throughout the region with the Ischgl CREW Card
- If you do well at school, we will cover the costs of your car driver’s license (class B)
- Bonuses for good academic performance
- Sporty work clothes and work clothes of your choice within the scope of the company agreement
- Entry possible at any time
- Attractive apprentice compensation:
1st year: gross € 1,057 | 2nd year: gross € 1,350 | 3rd year gross € 1,543 | 4th year: gross € 1,929
Apprentices from the age of 18 receive € 1,750, regardless of the apprenticeship year
Where does your vocational training take place?
Apprenticeship training is based on the dual training principle. The vocational school is completed annually in a block of two months at the LBS Hallein in Salzburg. It is regarded throughout Europe as a unique and ultra-modern competence center for the training of ropeway technicians.
What are your chances for the future?
As a ropeway technician, you have the best prerequisites for being the manager of a ropeway (machinist) and subsequently, after appropriate additional training and the necessary practice and experience, for deputy ropeway operations manager.
We are looking forward to your application!
||Trainee ropeway technician (m/f/d)
||from now on
||from now on
||regulated working hours
||Attractive apprentice compensation: 1st year: gross € 1,050 | 2nd year: gross € 1,225 | 3rd year gross € 1,400 | 4th LJ: gross € 1,750.- Apprentices from the age of 18 receive independent