The 4-star superior Hotel Piz Buin in Ischgl, Tyrol, is looking for a talented and motivated Chef de Partie (m/f/d) to enrich our kitchen team. As a renowned hotel in one of the most beautiful mountain regions in Austria, we offer our guests an excellent gastronomic experience and outstanding service quality. YOU want EVERYTHING? Get started and experience something? Working where other make vacation? Would you like to fully contribute as a personality and at the same time work as a family? Gladly! At the Hotel Piz Buin we offer all that – and more. We invite you to learn from and with the best and live #workhappy #behappy with us! As hosts, all employees are important to us. Because working for us means being part of the Piz Buin family. We offer a working environment that makes you feel good. Work-life balance, team spirit and friendly cooperation are very important to us. Mutual respect, willingness to learn and cosmopolitanism have top priority in our companies. Every employee should be able to develop professionally and personally as much as possible.
What we expect
Completed training as a cook and relevant professional experience in upscale gastronomy.
Experience working as a chef de partie or in a comparable position.
Passion for high-quality food and creativity in food preparation.
Knowledge of current food trends and cooking techniques.
Ability to work under pressure in a hectic environment while remaining precise and organized.
Team spirit and the ability to work effectively with other chefs.
Good knowledge of German and/or English.
What we offer
- We offer you an exciting and varied position in a respected 4-star superior hotel in the midst of the impressive Tyrolean mountain landscape. You have the opportunity to demonstrate your skills in a first-class kitchen and to work with a dedicated team. In addition to attractive remuneration, we also offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development.
• First-class employee catering 3 times a day / 7 days a week - even on days off
• Live in the heart of Ischgl, 5 minutes' walk away
• FREE Wifi
• Work clothes provided
& FREE cleaning at the hotel
• Time to relax – use of wellness, spa & gym
at selected times
• Leisure activities, staff outings and more...
• Reduced ski and cable car tickets as well as admission to the thermal baths
• Internal training & individual further training opportunities
• Opportunities for development – your personal development is important to us!
Crew Card Paznaun - Ischgl:
• Discounts in countless Crew Card partner companies
throughout the Paznaun Valley
• Free offers
• Crew Community
• regular tips for leisure activities
Further training opportunities via the CREW Academy
||Chief of Party (m/w/d)
||from the end of November 2023
||part service and/or through service
||2200 net with willingness to overpay depending on qualification profile.