Crazy golf & beach volleyball court in Ischgl
Who says that golf always has to be played on big greens? The mini-golf facility in Ischgl is the best example of what it means to be small but mighty! During spring and summer, the outdoor area at the Trisannaweg is a hotspot for locals and holiday guests – both young and old.
The minigolf facility at a glance
The minigolf facility is open daily from 1 p.m. to 10 p.m. It’s only closed on bad weather days.
- 18-hole minigolf facility
- kiosk with food and beverages, ice cream and small snacks
- Trampoline, chess field and beach volleyball court
Prices for mini-golf
Minigolf prices with guest card or silvretta card:
- Adults: € 6,00; for a further purchase € 5,00
- Children (up to the age of 14): € 4,00; for a further purchase € 3,00
- Lost ball: € 2,00
- Lost or damaged golf club: € 20,00
- Space rental per hour or part thereof € 24,00
- for a further purchase € 20,00
Play a fun game of minigolf with your family and friends. Who’s going to end up being the winner? If you have any questions about the facility, please contact the team at the minigolf facility directly: +43 5444 5191.
Opening times summer:
Before the beginning of the summer season: 1.00 pm - 8.00 pm
In the summer season: 1.00 pm - 10.00 pm
Rest Day: Monday
Closed in bad weather!