Int. Silvretta Ferwall March
The hiking event for everyone!
Galtür invites hiking guests to the 50th International Silvretta Ferwall March on 19.08.2023 to the blue Silvretta.
Participants can choose the following 4 routes: the family route (13.5 km), the Silvretta route (19.2 km), Ferwall route (32.7 km) and the Marathon route (42.195 km).
Especially families with children of all ages enjoy this wonderful event format. The treasure hunt at the family route is really popular among the little hikers and obtaining the silver or bronze medal is the big goal for them. For all hikers, the impressive mountain landscape of Ferwall and Silvretta, the alpine flora and fauna and the common fun of hiking, is the reason to take part at this summer highlight of the Galtür.
Fast facts about the Silvretta Ferwall March
- When: 19 August 2023
- Start: Dorfplatz Galtür
- Entry fee: adults 27 Euro | children 23 Euro | Children under 5 years free | Family discount: For families of 3 or more, each child receives a 50% discount on the entry fee.
- Further information to follow
- Cool refreshments at the lab stations
- Light catering with specialties from the Genussregion along the route
- Achievement badge
- Admission to the indoor adventure pool in Galtür
Room bookings? Convenient and free of charge here
Programme is subject to change