Int. Silvretta Ferwall March
The hiking event for everyone!
Galtür invites hiking guests to the 49th International Silvretta Ferwall March on 22.08.2022 to the blue Silvretta.
Participants can choose the following 4 routes: the family route (13.5 km), the Silvretta route (19.2 km), Ferwall route (32.7 km) and the Marathon route (42.195 km).
Especially families with children of all ages enjoy this wonderfol event format. The treasure hunt at the family route is really popular among the little hikers and obtaining the silver or bronze medal is the big goal for them. For all hikers, the impressive mountain landscape of Ferwall and Silvretta, the alpine flora and fauna and the common fun of hiking, is the reason to take part at this summer highlight of the Galtür.
Fast facts about the Ferwall march
- When: 22nd August 2022
- Start: Dorfplatz Galtür
- Finish area: Sports and Culture Center Galtür
- 06:00 - 09:00 Start at the village square: Silvretta, Ferwall and Marathon course
- 09:00 - 11:00 Start at the village square: Family course
- from 15:00 concert of a music band at the sports and cultural center
- ca. 17:00 Partyjäger at the sports and culture center
- ca. 18:00 Award ceremony of the hikers, group classification and honor of the oldest participants in the sports and cultural center
- until 17:30 finish possible
- until 18:00 medal distribution in the sports and cultural center
Registration and entry fee
- WEDNESDAY, 17.08. - THURSDAY 18.08.2022
- 08:00 - 12:00 & 13:00 - 17:00
- Registration at the Bergbahnen Galtür office in the community center
- FRIDAY 19.08.2022
- 08:00 - 12:00 & 13:00 - 19:00
- Registration in the office of Bergbahnen Galtür in the community center
- SATURDAY, 20.08.2022
- 05:30 - 11:00
- Registration in the office of the Bergbahnen Galtür in the community center
- Online registrants must pick up their start card at the Bergbahnen office.
- SILVRETTA FERWALL MARCH: Saturday, 20.08.2022
- € 20,00 adults
- € 16,00 Youths (up to 17 years)
- Children under 5 years free
- Family discount: For families of 3 or more, each child receives a 50% discount on the entry fee.
- Cool refreshments at the lab stations
- Light catering with specialties from the Genussregion along the route
- Achievement badge
- Admission to the indoor adventure pool in Galtür
Timelimits (line closures)
- Zeinis: Marathon-, Silvretta- und Ferwallroute 10.00
- Paznaunerhof (Tschafein): Marathon- und Ferwallroute 14.30
- Finish line until 17.30 possible
- Convenient and free of charge here
- The Tourist Information Office is pleased to assist you with the search for accommodation: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel .: +43 (0) 50990 200
Important information: The march, medal presentation, ceremony and award ceremony will take place under the legal requirements and the minimum distance rule. The program is subject to change due to the situation.