Alt text


holiday apartment
from €130.00

Current Information

If the skiing area and the accommodations are closed due to the Corona Virus and therefore it is not possible to arrive, the classical cancellation policy are not valid. In this case you will get the deposit back excl. working costs of 30 Euro per App. If some guests can't arrive cause of Corona or other illnesses, but the skiingarea and the accommodations are open and an arrival is possible, please, make a travel cancellation insurance 2-3 weeks before your arrival, and they will pay the costs for it. European travel cancellaton insurance. 
How do you come to the link:
Make a klick or doubleklick on the link or by mouse right open the link.
Cancellation plus is 5% of the apartment price and cancellation premium is 6,5% of the apartment price.

Our house is located directly in Ischgl, in a quiet and beautiful, but also central place with a wonderful panorama view over the village. Our apartments are cosy furnished. You can come directly to the house by skis and 20 meters away from the house by skis to the SilvrettaCableCar downstation. In the center of the village and at FimbaCableCar downstation you are in a 5 minutes walk.
Have a look at our hompage. or

Health and security measures

  • First aid kit available
  • Access to skilled physicians
  • Well visible stand-up display with Covid19 rules in front of entrance
  • Registering of guest contact data at the checkIn that may be relevant in case of infection - when guest agrees
  • Laundry is washed at highest temperature that is allowed by producer
  • Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
  • Usage of cleansers that are effective against Corona Virus
  • Rooms are cleaned most thoroughly after every guest departure, in particular often touched items
  • Regular ventilation of commonly accessible areas
  • Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
  • Non-cash payment possible
  • Employees wear surgical masks
  • All plates and dishes, cutlery, glasses are disinfected


  • Facilities / Services

    • Kabel TV
    • boot dryer
    • bread/rolls service
    • car parking lot
    • family friendly
    • garage
    • room/apt. with view
    • ski storeroom
    • snow chains necessary in winter
  • Payment methods

    • cash payment
    • transfer
  • Foreign languages

    • English
  • Location

    • central location
    • close to forest
    • hillside location
    • mountain location
    • quiet location
    • right on the slope
    • romantic surroundings
  • Conditions

    By interest in booking you have first to give a deposit of 30% per app. of the total price. The deposit should be done in 10 days from bookingday. Conditions of cancellation: 30% of the whole price by day of booking, 60% of the whole price from 90 days before your arrival, 90% of the whole price from 30 days before your arrival, 100% of the whole price from 7 days before your arrival.
    All other conditions as written by the general terms and conditions of the Austrian Hotel Industry.
    We recommend to make a travel insurance cancellation.
    For example European travel insurance. mark the line/mouse right/ open the link
    WiFi possible against fee 5GB is 8 hours is 8 Euro per equipment.
    In the skiingarea WiFi is free.
    The prices are incl. taxes and cleaning, excl. skitickets.

Contact & Directions


Stöckwaldweg 23,
6561 Ischgl AT


Check-In: from 2.00 p.m. / Check-Out: till 10.00 a.m.
Arrival: turn left at the traffic zone E1 (petrol station), go along the road between Billa and Intersport, till you are at the rounded park garage, there the road up next the fire brigade. From there the road up till you are above the church. There you drive to the brown-beige Hotel Vallülla, then take the road next to the violet Hotel Fluchthorn.
At the end of this road on the hill side is the 1st house of a double house

14:00 - 18:00
08:00 - 10:00


  • Size 30 m²
    Occupancy 2 - 3 adults , 0 - 1 children
    Rooms 1
    Bedrooms 1
  • Size 40 m²
    Occupancy 2 - 4 adults , 0 - 2 children
    Rooms 1
    Bedrooms 1
  • Size 30 m²
    Occupancy 2 - 3 adults , 0 - 1 children
    Rooms 1
    Bedrooms 1
  • Size 40 m²
    Occupancy 2 - 4 adults , 0 - 2 children
    Rooms 1
    Bedrooms 1
  • Size 50 m²
    Occupancy 2 - 5 adults , 0 - 3 children
    Rooms 1
    Bedrooms 1
  • Size 60 m²
    Occupancy 3 - 5 adults , 0 - 2 children
    Rooms 1
    Bedrooms 1
  • Size 50 m²
    Occupancy 2 - 5 adults , 0 - 3 children
    Rooms 1
    Bedrooms 1

per unit/night
from €130.00
Book online & enjoy benefits:
  • free of commission
  • fast
  • safe
Do you need help?
Contact us:
Tel.: +43 (0) 50990 100