Unfortunately, due to the epidemic situation in Austria and the lockdown decided by the federal government, we have to postpone the start of the winter season. As soon as we have the new dates for the season openings, we will inform you on all our channels
Here is the most important information at a glance:
- In Austria, a general lockdown applies to all persons from November 22nd, 2021. This lockdown will be evaluated after 10 days and should end on December 13th at the latest.
- The skiarea Ischgl/Samnaun is open from December 3rd for day guests, locals and employees!
- Tourist trips to Austria are not possible during the lockdown.
- The gastronomy, accommodation, indoor sports and leisure facilities and retail are closed.
- For bookings during this period, please contact your landlord directly.
We will inform you about the measures and rules after the lockdown as soon as we have received the exact information.
Your team at the
Paznaun-Ischgl Tourist Board