Just as in winter, holiday guests rely on the bus service in Ischgl throughout the warmer months as well. Because a holiday in Ischgl means relaxation at all levels. Lean back, enjoy the ride and think about the myriad of wonderful experiences that await you.
And the best part: With the Silvretta Card, you get to use the bus service completely for free (except for the trip to the Bielerhöhe, which is only free with the Premium Card). That might come in particularly handy if you’ve tired out your muscles during a long hike. Or if it’s simply too hot to make it to the next holiday adventure on foot.
By the way: All the bus stops are within walking distance of each other. Long walks to the bus stop? No way!
Good to know:
- Your four-legged friend is welcome too as long it wears a muzzle.
- Make sure that other passengers aren’t disturbed by your pet. Pick up small dogs and have big dogs on a short leash.
- Dogs are not allowed on any of the seats.
- If a bus is fully occupied, the bus driver might prohibit dogs from entering the bus.
- Please understand that e-bikes – due to their significantly heavier weight – cannot be transported by bus.
Hiking bus service from Landeck to Galtür