Tip: Your own private summiteer tour. Every hike from the summer programme can also be booked as a private tour with a hiking and mountain guide. Find out more about the region and the people and get to know the Paznaun from the perspective of a local!
The Silvretta Card all inclusive for mountain bikers
Amidst the unique mountain setting of the Paznaun, you’ll find countless mountain bike trails. Grab your bike and conveniently get to the trail of your choice with one of the cable cars – from there, you can head out onto easier and more challenging trails!
Be a trendsetter and explore the Tyrolean mountains with an e-bike! Ischgl is one of highest e-bike regions in Europe and has plenty of routes for every taste. All e-bike routes at a glance!
Good to know: If you love your bike, you should clean it off a little before every ride with a cable car. That’s how the next visitor gets to enjoy a clean cable car as well.
The Silvretta Card all inclusive for motorcyclists
The Silvretta High Alpine Road is an El Dorado for motorcyclists: breath-taking mountain passes, curvy ascents and descents, endless serpentines and 25 kilometres of pure riding fun await you! From Partenen to Galtür, the High Alpine Road makes motorcyclists’ hearts beat faster on a daily basis.
But the Silvretta High Alpine Road is an unparalleled experience by car or bus as well. Amidst several impressive 3,000 metre summits, it’s a must for every lover of nature!
5 good reasons for a summer holiday with the Silvretta Card all inclusive
- The Silvretta Card all inclusive is not just for free, it also opens the way to a diverse and varied holiday for all holiday guests.
- Summiteers and those who are in the process of becoming one get to use the cable cars and lifts in Ischgl, Galtür, Kappl, See and Samnaun completely free of charge. Simply present your Silvretta Card all inclusive at the ticket counter and off you go on a ride through the stunning Tyrlean mountains!
- Need some refreshment? Swimming and relaxing in the sun are part of every amazing holiday for you? That’s great! With the Silvretta Card all inclusive you get free access to all public indoor and outdoor pools in Ischgl and Galtür. At the town of See, some amazing experiences at the play-, fun- and waterpark await you.
- Full benefits ahead of your arrival already: you’re coming to Ischgl via the Silvretta High Alpine Road or with public transportation? Your accommodation can send you your Silvretta Card all inclusive in the mail – then you won’t have to pay for bus fares or a toll fee!
- Varied weekly programme: every day a new holiday adventure? Nothing’s easier than that with the Silvretta Card all inclusive! Have a look at the weekly programme and plan your holiday at the Paznaun in Tyrol! Good to know: Plenty of activities are free of charge for holders of the Silvretta Card all inclusive!
Convinced now? Then book your holiday at the Tyrolean Paznaun right away and start looking forward to a holiday jam-packed with exciting and diverse activities!