Hardly any other sport entertains its fans as much year-round as tennis does. And so you don’t have to do without your favourite sport during your holiday at the Paznaun, there is a state-of-the-art tennis centre in Ischgl. Its motto: “Skiing, hiking or biking by day – tennis at night”, meaning you get to play tennis at this centre with four indoor and four outdoor courts every day until 22:00. So, there’s no reason not to have a challenging match after a beautiful hike or a day on the slopes!
Opening hours of the tennis centre in Ischgl
The indoor and outdoor courts are open daily from 9:00 to 22:00. But: the outdoor courts can only be used in summer! And in case you left your equipment at home, you can rent a racket, balls, etc. directly on site in Ischgl.
Reservations are required – please call +43 5444 606 950.
You have to be tested, vaccinated or recovered of Covid-19.
The obligation to submit proof only applies to persons aged 12 and over.
• DIY lateral flow antigen test with digital readout (24 h) *
• DIY lateral flow antigen test at accommodation (48 h)*
• Lateral flow antigen test at an official test centre or doctor (48 h)
• PCR test (72 h)
• 1 dose of vaccine: from day 22 after first dose
• 2 doses of vaccine: from day 22 after first dose
• Been infected with and recovered from Coronavirus in the past 180 days (doctor’s note or
official certificate needed)
• Antibody test showing neutralising antibodies (max. 90 days old)