Ski area Tyrol, Alps
Ischgl – an Alpine lifestyle-Mecca for winter athletes
"Thank you very much Ischgl. We've had a blast!" Elton John
Global stars, entertainment and superb action-packed skiing in the Alps
A village of 1500 souls; multi award-winning; much acclaimed - the Silvretta Arena, with 238 kilometres of pistes is today one of the most popular winter hot spots in Austria, indeed in the world. It’s no accident that this Tyrolean ski area is held in high regard internationally.
Ischgl provides many superlatives
One of the biggest interconnected ski areas in Tyrol, a lot of excellent winter offers. Allure and unforgettable surprises are the result – this skiing Mecca in the Alps is in top form for its guests every winter. From skiing in the Silvretta-Arena to concerts with global stars in the middle of the ski area, through to entertainment, shopping and top culinary performances – the famed Ischgl winter exhilarates with its exuberant holiday style – it is not for nothing that the saying here goes:
Relax if you can...
- Snow-assured from the end of November until the start of May
- An ambitious range of pistes on offer – for every ability level
- Huge fun parks such as the Ischgl Snowpark
- Hardly any waiting times thanks to the state-of-the-art lift and cable car systems
- Open-air concerts with global stars
- GPS positions on the piste map for iPhone and Android
All-round inspiring! From the mornings to the evenings and through the night
- Silvrettabahn A1
- Pardatschgratbahn A2
- Fimbabahn A3
Cableways and chairlifts:
- First journey up the mountain: 8:30 a.m.
- Last journey up the mountain: 4:00 p.m.
- Last journey down the mountain: 5:00 p.m.